Please take a look at our FAQ below:
- Q. 1. Is there a limit to the number of jobs I can apply for?
- No, you can apply for as many vacancies as you would like. Please think carefully about what type of job you are looking for and treat each job vacancy separately.
- Q. 2. Can I send my CV to Mitie?
If you would like to make a general application to work for Mitie, please click hereMitie will compare your skills and experience with future vacancy requirements and will contact you when a suitable opportunity arises.
- Q. 3. How do I know if my application has been received?
- We will acknowledge your application within 12 hours. If you haven’t heard from us in 24 hours please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Q. 4. Does Mitie provide support for on-going education and career development?
- We’ve built our success on the skills and abilities of our people and we want everyone who works for us to be able to fulfil their potential. That is why we spend so much time, effort and money in skills training and career development. Please see our training and development section for more info.
- Q. 5. How do I apply for jobs?
- Please click here to search for and apply for specific Mitie jobs, or click here to send us your CV through a speculative application.
- Q. 6. Do I need a valid work permit?
- All Mitie jobs require you to prove your right to live and work in the UK. You can find more information about this from the UK Borders Agency: http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working/
- Q. 7. How do I apply for the graduate scheme?
- Unfortunately the window is now closed for applications for the 2013 scheme. If you would like to apply for our next intake please check again in October 2013.
However, if you want to apply for future schemes and want to register your interest now, please click here to go to our speculative application section on our jobs site so that you can make your CV searchable for any forthcoming vacancies with us.
- Q. 8. How do I find out about Apprenticeships at Mitie?
Please click here to register your interest to make your CV searchable for any forthcoming apprenticeships with us:
- Q. 9. What should I do if I still have unanswered questions?
- If we haven’t answered your question, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.