Our off-site modularisation and prefabrication service offers an efficient and more cost-effective alternative to onsite production and assembly.
Our mechanical and electrical engineers begin with a full design and technical review, and can deliver anything from a complete plant room, to building services modules. Likewise volumetric units such as toilet or kitchen ‘pods’, packaged energy centres, and whole building solutions can be pre-wired and ready to go. There are many benefits to this sort of off-site manufacturing, including:
- Reduces time on site and overall project timescales;
- Decreases purchase and installation cost of materials;
- Reduces Health and Safety risks associated with on-site construction;
- Significantly reduces construction waste making the project greener;
- Allows for the installation of better quality and more sustainable building materials.
Our modern pre-fabrication production facility staffed by our highly skilled and passionate people is at the heart of our ability to manufacture solutions that are assembled in a dedicated, controlled environment, and then fully tested to ensure you get the result you require each and every time.
If you would like more information on the different services we provide please contact us.