Chair of the Remuneration Committee
Member of the Nomination Committee
Date of appointment to the Board
26 July 2017
Other current appointments
Jennifer is Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Remuneration Committee of Guardian Media Group plc, and Non-Executive Director of NCC Group plc. She is also Director of The Cranemere Group Limited and a member of the Council of the Royal College of Art, where she is also Chair of the Remuneration Committee.
Jennifer was Executive Vice President, People, for ARM Holdings plc, a global technology business, from September 2013 to March 2017. She was also an executive committee member with responsibility for people and internal communications activity.
Prior to this, Jennifer was Group People and Culture Director at UBM plc from 2007 to 2013 and Group HR Director at Emap plc from 2003 to 2007.
Skills and experience
• Leadership development, talent acquisition and management and succession planning;
• Mentoring and coaching;
• People strategy, organisation development and change management;
• Employee engagement and internal communications;
• Corporate social responsibility and partnerships;
• Executive remuneration and performance management;
• Executive team and Board effectiveness; and
• MA (Hons) from the University of Oxford in English and French.