A complex mobilisation for JLL, one of the world’s largest property management companies, was the transfer of 750 staff from 30 different incumbent providers across the North of England, Scotland and London. With so many parties involved the project had a high risk of staff dissatisfaction, attrition and error.
The security services we deliver for the JLL include:
- Manned guarding
- Reception/Concierge services
- Security systems (CCTV, Access control, Remote monitoring)
- Mobile security solutions to over 350 manned locations.
The contract was successfully mobilised over 8 weeks, through:
- Detailed project plans with assigned activity owners and board sponsorship
- A dedicated Project Team for each of the 3 regions
- A dedicated transition support helpdesk, which coordinated TUPE, recruitment, operational compliance, rostering, uniform and equipment
- A dedicated website to provide 24/7 access to information and support
Running concurrent with service mobilisation was the implementation of various innovations and improvements we had designed for JLL as part of our service proposal. This included:
- Establishing a National Incident Communication Centre (NICC)
- Programmes designed to deliver transformation in sustainability, talent management and reward & recognition
The demanding mobilisation was completed to schedule. Core to delivering this was:
- Meeting all staff formally
- Verifying terms and conditions to ensure an accurate and ongoing payroll
- A successful TUPE transfer rate of over 99%
- Filling over 45% of new opportunities through promotions
- A dedicated website that achieved 82% hit rate
Security is a major priority for Canary Wharf Management Ltd (CWML) as Canary Wharf is one of the most iconic property developments in the world, with over 97 acres of prime office and retail development.
How in 8 weeks, we mobilised a security services contract across 350 Co-op stores nationally.
We managed to successfully transfer and integrate 127 in-house security officers, some of whom had been working for the Wilko family for over 20 years.