Brilliant Customer Service
Recognising the individuals that go above and beyond in the service they provide to a customer and/or colleague. Nominations for this category could be based on one or more of the following:
- An individual who goes out of their way to make a difference, building great relationships with their clients, customers and colleagues, and exceeds expectations in doing so
- An individual who shows spirit, passion and pride in what they do, whether it is the care they provide for a service user or the service they deliver for a client
- An individual who actively supports and embraces innovation to go that extra mile for a customer or colleague
Recognising the teams that work together effectively to provide an excellent service for customers and colleagues. Nominations for this category could be based on one or more of the following:
- Demonstrating high levels of motivation and enthusiasm, and adding value to a customer or colleague as a dedicated team
- Having clearly defined roles and strong leadership skills with the ability to bring the team together to achieve results, particularly in adverse conditions
- Working passionately to integrate multiple teams to ensure the best possible service for a client
*If two or more individuals have worked together, they will be classified as a team
Recognising the individuals who’ve acted exceptionally in an unusual and/or difficult situation while at work, such as dealing with a violent individual, preventing a break in/robbery, performing a life-saving act. Nominations for this category could be based upon one or more of the following:
- Using initiative and fresh thinking to deal with the situation appropriately, safely and successfully
- Showing an ability to act speedily, and demonstrate a range of skills to deal with the situation appropriately, safely and successfully
Work Safe Home Safe!
Recognising individuals and teams who have demonstrated safe working by displaying the following three behaviours:
- Looking out for others;
- Getting involved;
- Thinking safety.
Nominations for this category could be based on one or more of the following:
- Devising innovative ways to improve health and safety performance.
- Raising colleagues’ awareness of Mitie’s Work Safe Home Safe! programme.
- Performing actions that lead to a demonstrable improvement in health and safety in the workplace.
Supply chain partners:
Nominations may also be made for supply chain partners for one or more of the following:
- Boosting Mitie’s health and safety culture.
- Promoting an awareness of health and safety at Mitie.
Recognising individuals and teams who have demonstrated a continued and exceptional commitment to one of the following areas:
Diversity and Inclusion – for those who have worked to educate, promote and inspire others about diversity and inclusion in the workplace, supporting our clients’ diversity agendas and/or supporting our local communities.
Volunteering – for those who have demonstrated a continued and exceptional commitment to volunteering.
Sustainability (internal) – for those who have helped to promote sustainability initiatives within Mitie.
Sustainability (external) – for those who have actively worked with clients to promote sustainability initiatives.