The breadth of our self-delivered, end-to-end project services, and our experience across a broad set of industries and businesses, enables us to provide deep technical expertise and high quality delivery in a compliant manner. Our customers in both the private and public sectors trust us to get the job done without fuss or friction.
highly skilled experts who self-deliver
KWH saved by changing 202,000 lights
Bouncing Back: Building the future workspace
Our latest brochure details how Mitie’s experts and unrivalled product offering can support your organisation to return to the workplace safely, productively and efficiently and will guide you step-by-step in the return to work with our extensive Mitie COVID-19 assured checklists.Find out more
An experienced principal contractor, we manage and deliver a wide range of construction and refit work for our customers, right across the commercial, retail, industrial, social and domestic property sectors. Our in-house capabilities and specialist services include consultancy, design, construction, delivery, warranty management, project management and risk management.
Our range of project building services include project design, mechanical and electrical, lighting, fire protection, air conditioning and renewable energy, painting, roofing and fabric.
At Mitie we have extensive project design experience. Our skilled designers draw upon a combination of technical and commercial experience, as well state-of-the-art 3D digital models of your building, to help identify any critical issues with your project before work begins. As a result, we can save you both time and money on project implementation.
Our project design services include:
- Tailored design solutions
- Full coordination, including the use of 3D modelling/BIM/REVIT
- Detailed surveys
- Low carbon designs
- Production of building log books
- Energy audits
- Energy monitoring and production of asset registers
At Mitie we can provide a full turnkey mechanical and electrical solution, from the initial feasibility and planning through to construction and handover.
Our mechanical and electrical services make buildings more efficient, sustainable and cost-effective. Whether it’s an office block, school, or retail store, we can deliver a wide range of services to suit specific needs.
Our mechanical and electrical services include:
- Fully commissioned BIM compliant design, with inhouse design team
- Qualified, direct labour force with established supply chain
- Option of using Mitie as a principal contractor or subcontractor
We are a market leader in delivering innovative lighting, installation and maintenance solutions for a variety of sectors, including retail, health, education and leisure. Our services include all forms of lighting projects ranging from LED lighting refits, lighting designs, electrical installations, warranty management and maintenance.
Our lighting services include:
- Innovative lighting technology
- Lighting control system delivery/suitability
- Correct lux level and colour rendering
- Energy efficiency and cost reduction
- Detailed reporting
- Emergency lighting design and installation
- Warranty management
We are one of the industry’s leading specialist passive fire protection contractors. We can design, install and maintain systems and services that include penetration seals, combined fire and acoustic seals, large fire-rated barriers and structural fire protection.
Our comprehensive service combines an in-depth knowledge of fire safety and building regulations with an understanding of potential technology solutions. The result is a system or service precisely tailored to your needs, offering exceptional quality and effective sustainability, all at a compelling price.
Our passive fire protection services and systems include:
- Management and maintenance systems
- Structural fire protection
- Fire-rated compartmentation
- Acoustic and fire sealing
- Fire-rated ducting
- Specialist thermal insulation
- Hydrocarbon fire protection
We provide design, supply, installation and maintenance of air conditioning and renewable energy systems for commercial, industrial, retail and domestic premises. Our renewables offer includes all types of renewable technologies, including wind turbines, heat pumps or photovoltaic panels.
We can provide fully-costed and evaluated solutions to help you achieve energy security.
Our air conditioning and energy services include:
- Photovoltaic (PV) installation, service and maintenance
- Air conditioning and heat pump installation, service and maintenance
- R22 replacements
- Free cooling
- Refrigeration installation, service and maintenance
- Hydro-carbon trained engineers
We’re the largest painting and fabric works contractor in the UK, with a skilled workforce and local branches nationwide. That means we’re uniquely placed to offer you a full range of painting, decorating and fabric repair services. We have experience across all sectors, from health and education, to housing, leisure and retail.
Our commercial decorators can easily plan, organise and manage an entire commercial painting project or property portfolio, leaving you free to concentrate on the rest of your business.
Our painting services include:
- Cyclical and planned painting programmes
- Internal and external painting regimes
- Prior-to-paint repairs (joinery works)
- Industrial coating and hygienic coating systems
- Fire protective coating systems (class ‘O’)
- Wallpapering and specialist wall-coverings
- Heritage and historic property decorations
- Ceiling coating refurbishment
- Car park line painting
- Building clean, gutter clean and replace Refurbishment or upgrade projects and void works
- Dilapidation projects
- Structural works, including tarmac, land drains, helibar works and roofing
Our fabric capabilities include refurbishment, regeneration projects and major capital improvement works. The range of services provided includes building conversion/refurbishment, painting and decorating, and specialist coatings.
Our fit-out and refurbishment services are focused on enhancing and refreshing property portfolios to satisfy current market trends and customer requirements. This diverse range of services ensures that our clients receive the most comprehensive coordination, from start to finish.
Our fabric services include:
- Interior fit-out
- External and internal redecoration and repairs
- Window and door replacement
- Structural works
- Environmental improvements and disabled adaptations
An introduction to Mitie Projects – Brochure
An integrated approach to projects in the public and private sector.
Meet the team
Mark CaskeyManaging Director, Projects
How can we help?
If you’re looking for more information, need to talk to someone about an enquiry or want to chat about your service needs, then you’ve come to the right place.
Please fill in our short form and a member of our team will be in touch.
If you have a supplier enquiry, please visit our dedicated portal on www.mitiesuppliers.com