Chair of the Remuneration Committee
Member of the Nomination Committee
Date of appointment to the Board
26 July 2017
Other current appointments
Jennifer is a Non-Executive Director, Chair of the Remuneration Committee and a member of the Nomination and Cyber Security Committees of NCC Group plc, as well as Senior Independent Director and a member of the Audit and Risk, Nomination and Remuneration Committees of Trainline plc. Additionally, Jennifer is a Director of The Cranemere Group Limited, where she is also Chair of the Sustainability, People & Diversity Committee, a member of the Council of the Royal College of Art, where she is also Chair of the Remuneration Committee, and a Trustee of Somerset House (a registered UK Charity).
Jennifer was Non-Executive Director and Chair of the Remuneration Committee of Guardian Media Group plc from May 2014 to April 2023. She was Executive Vice President, People for ARM Holdings plc, a global technology business, from September 2013 to March 2017 and was also an executive committee member with responsibility for people and internal communications activity.
Skills and experience
• Leadership development, talent acquisition and management and succession planning
• Mentoring and coaching
• People strategy, organisation development and change management
• Employee engagement and internal communications
• Corporate social responsibility
• Executive remuneration and performance management experience
• Executive team and Board effectiveness
• MA (Hons) in English and French from the University of Oxford